All about me
Hello, my name is Daegan O'Brien. I am a student at Fort Lauderdale Highschool. Here is a quick introduction about me. I am fifteen years old, my birthday is on February 14th, 2010. This is the start to my sophomore year and my second year of being in the Cambridge program. Currently I am taking four AICE classes, such as Media Studies, English Language, Thinking Skills, and Information Technology. Last year I took three AICE classes which were Marine Science, Global Perspectives, and General Paper. I passed all three exams with good scores. A few of my main interests are baseball, spending time with friends, and going to the gym. I have been playing baseball since I was three years old. Baseball has been a huge part of my life. I've made many new friends and developed many friendships through this sport. Over this time I have played for many different teams alongside my brother who is two years older than me. I also have a younger sister who has just started middle school. Last year I was a starter on varsity as a freshman. This is very uncommon since high schoolers usually don't play at the varsity level until their junior or even senior year. I am looking to pursue baseball in college and maybe even try for the MLB. In college I want to study law or finance, I haven't fully decided yet however, in the next few years I will finalize my decision. I am looking to apply for many prestigious colleges by my senior year. Joining AICE Media will expand my knowledge about film making. I am excited to learn as the year progresses about the content in this course.

Comments
Post a Comment