Production Blog
Editing Blog:
After filming, all the scenes were in the correct order. The editing process focused on cutting the clips down to the desired duration. All the editing was done on my computer on a special editing software. I combined all 6 of the clips I had. This whole film actually exceeded the 30 second limit. I was concerned at first but then I remembered how we actually filmed a little extra before and after each scene. This made it easier during the editing process. I was able to cut down the clips in order to get that desired 30 seconds. The scene where I am putting on the gloves was actually sped up because it seemed sloppy with such a long version of that scene. I decided to add some music over some of the hitting clips because it would engage the audience better. I also had to cut down the dugout scene and make it a quick interaction. I added a sound effect in the 4th scene after the ball was hit. This gave it a dramatic effect. In the final scene I had to add in Franklin's slogan. I decided to put these words in a white font because it fit the mood of the commercial best. At first I was unsure how to add words onto the video. However, after some time familiarizing myself with the editing software, I was able to include the wording. After doing this I reviewed the entire film and realized I should do a few more final touches to some clips. I decided to add some special effects after our batter had hit the ball. This whole process took 2-3 hours total of gathering clips, adding effects, and trimming down clips. The final length was 30 seconds.
Comments
Post a Comment