Production Blog
Rescheduling Blog:
Finding the best day to film was very difficult. During fall, in Florida there is a lot of rainfall. The baseball field easily floods and I wouldn't be able to utilize it for the commercial if there were puddles. It could be dangerous to practice on a wet field with mud. The baseballs would also get ruined and that wouldn't be ideal. It was difficult to find a day where there was no weather conditions that I was free to film. Another big component was the time I was in school. School starts at 7:40 am and ends at 2:40pm. I also have practice Monday, Wednesday, and Friday right after school. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have physical therapy for my shoulder. It was challenging to find a day to film. I thought the weekends would work, however my groupmates were unable to film. I needed to find a day where I was able to film during the daytime. On Saturday the 12th, I was free to film because my high school baseball practice was cancelled. The weather looked very promising and the forecast said it would start raining around 3pm. Unfortunately, when I got to the field at around 1pm it was starting to drizzle, I thought it would stop and start to clear up. Then a few minutes later at around 12pm it started to rain. I had to find another day I was available to film because the rain would end up flooding the field. Another reason was because I wanted the commercial to be filmed on a day with normal weather conditions. On Thursday the 18th, my physical therapist had canceled the appointment. In school there was a personal study day which meant we got out early, this was the perfect opportunity to film and I capitalized on this opportunity.
Comments
Post a Comment