Production Blog
Filming Blog: Holiday Park (Part 1)
On Tuesday, the 25th I began filming with my group. Originally, filming was supposed to begin on Monday the 24th. However, one of the group members was unable to make it so we had to postpone. I was the director as I designed the story board. I made sure to use the proper filming angles that each scene was meant to have. I was able to locate a bench at the park that was unoccupied. This area was used to shoot the scenes. I brought the props to the filming area. Once I had everything set up, I quickly reviewed the game plan with my group. I directed the first scene which was a pan of the fan sitting down. This scene took a few takes because I needed it to be a certain length. Also, there were a few cars passing by in the background so I decided to reshoot. One of my group members held the phone to record while I instructed them on what to do. The next scene was an establishing shot of the rapper meeting the fan. In this music video I was the rapper. My group member began filming this scene which also took a few takes. However, when the take was finished I reviewed it and realized, it was shot in portrait not landscape. I had to redo this scene again in landscape this time which took a few more takes to perfect. This filming process took about an hour or two to complete. I decided to take a small break in order to recharge and eat some food because I was getting hungry.

Comments
Post a Comment