Production Blog

 Editing Blog: Day 1

On the 28th of November, I began editing my music video. The plan was to edit my own version and compare with my group mates to see which video was better. I began assembling the scenes into a Capcut project. I duplicated the scenes in order to get the full required length of the video. Then I had cut the videos in order to get a smooth clip which shortened the run time slightly. Then I overlayed the song God's Plan by Drake over the whole video. It took me around 5 watches to determine what part of the song I wanted to play over the music video. I ended up overlaying the song from the beginning of the song. After this I decided to add wording over the first scene. I added the title of the song "God's Plan" and then said by Drake. I also decided to add my name along with my group members. After this I reviewed the video again. The scenes still had audio playing over them. I was unsure of how to get rid of this as I am not experienced with this editing software. I had to watch a YouTube video on how to mute the sound. After watching the YouTube video I was able to mute the sound. Then I wanted a second perspective on my complete video. I asked my parents what they thought of the video. After hearing good reviews, I was confident my video was complete. I made sure to save the video to my phone and send it to my group mates.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Music Video

Our Pitch