Production Blog
Editing Blog: Day 2
On the 29th of November, I woke up after having a nightmare about my video not being saved. Thankfully, after checking to make sure, my video was saved. I ended up rewatching the video because I wanted to make sure everything still looked as good as it did the night before. As I watched it again, I noticed a small transition that didn’t feel as smooth as I first thought. This made me wonder if the duplicated scenes were slightly misaligned. I then opened CapCut again to double check the timeline of these clips. After opening the music video project, I zoomed in on the clips to inspect each cut carefully. I realized that one of the overlays had shifted when I muted the audio tracks. This made the transition feel slightly delayed. I figured out I needed to adjust the timing by a few milliseconds to make the video flow smoother. After fixing it, I re-watched the video twice to confirm the improvement. I then thought it would be helpful to add a minor color correction to keep the lighting consistent across all of the scenes. I applied a light filter that gave the whole music video a cleaner look. This made me extremely more confident in my work. My next step was to send this video to my group mates, but before sending it, I compared the updated video with the version I saved the night before. The new edits definitely looked better than the original. I also checked the audio levels to ensure God’s Plan still matched perfectly with the visuals. Once I was satisfied, I saved the new video file to my phone. I sent this updated version to my group chat and then sent a message saying what I modified. I felt more relieved knowing the video was now fully ready for our project.
Comments
Post a Comment