Group Blog
Today, I'll discuss the final project. For this project I decided to work with my three friends. Their names are Parker, Hunter and Lincoln. It will be easy for us to record since we all frequently see eachother outside of school and have similar schedules from school activities. This project will be a good learning experience and will determine how well we can work together. I've collaborated with these friends numerous amounts of times in the past and previously in this class. Group work has always helped extend my knowledge on the topic. I believe it is helpful and somewhat necessary to discuss and provide insights from different perspectives. In my opinion this helps develop my understanding. There are some downsides to group work. For example, I have to trust that my group members will do their part and make sure to complete their work in a timely manner. Also, I need to make sure my group members are in agreeance with the proposed topic/idea. In contrast, the benefits actually outweigh the negatives. For example, instead of one person completing all the work, it is divided amongst three people. My group will be able to complete the assignment faster than one individual would. This saves me and my group members time. We will be able to allocate more time to other needs. I believe that Parker, Hunter and Lincoln will be strong candidates for my group partners. I have known both of them for a few years now and they always to prioritize school and important tasks. They will be the perfect group mates for this media studies project.
Comments
Post a Comment