Movie Research: F1
F1-
In "F1: The Movie" there are many different conventions used that are shared with our movie. Conventions shared between both movies is the narrative, visual language, editing, drama, and character performance. Like our movie, in "F1: The Movie" the main character drives the plot and focuses on the journey. In "F1: The Movie" there are many different cuts and creates a thrill, In our movie we include quick cuts between scenes. The character performance is the primary factor between moth movies, if the character is acting poorly it will not be good because it is based around them. I thought that the main character driving the plot was very cool. I believe that when the main character drives the plot it creates a greater thrill and makes you much more connected to the movie. I think that us sharing the character driving the plot will make the introduction to the movie far more interesting. I believe that the sound in "F1: The Movie" will not correlate with ours due to the environmental differences. In "F1: The Movie" the environment is a large croud with people yelling and loud engines. This will not work with ours because the setting of ours is going to be in a quieter space.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment