Movie Research: Sinners

Sinners- 

The movie sinners share many different conventions that relate to the introduction to our movie. The movie Sinners include things like narrative, cinematic, editing, and drama conventions. In Sinners, both Stack and Smoke’s personal decisions drive the plot, like this, the plot is driven by actions done by the teenager. In Sinners, as the movie goes on it feels mysterious and suspenseful, similarly, our movies final scene creates suspense and involves shock. The movie Sinners share many similarities with our movie although it is not only a Drama film but also a horror and thriller. I personally found that the cinematic conventions were superb. I believe that the movies suspense was good. Throughout watching Sinners I always was questioning what happen next, keeping me on my toes. In the movie I disliked how dark and eerie it was. Although the dark eerie scenes combined with the suspense highlighted the consequences of sin, which matched the plot, I found that it wouldn’t relate to our movie. In our movie we do not plan on using a dark setting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Music Video

Our Pitch