Production Blog
Production Blog- Filming Pt.3
On Saturday, the 21th of February I resumed filming with my group. Todays objective was to finish filming the last 12 scenes. The filming location at my house again for these next scenes. The next few scenes were shot in my dining room and outside in the front yard. The 13th scene was a medium shot of me grabbing a banana from the kitchen and hurrying outside. I instructed the camera man where to stand. This scene took around 5 or 6 takes because I wasn't satisfied with the first couple takes. The 14th scene was a shot of my phone buzzing on my bedroom desk. This scene took two takes because one of my group members needed to text my phone in order for it to ring. It took 3 takes to time this up. The 15th scene was a tracking shot of me walking down the sidewalk to the bus stop. This scene took 3 takes because the first two takes had very bad lighting. I instructed the cameraman where to stand in order to get a better and more clear video. The 16th scene was a tracking shot of the neighborhood scenery. This scene was shot in one clean take. The 17th scene was a shot of me walking to the bus stop and then sitting down on the bench checking my backpack to make sure I had all my school work. This was a establishing shot. I used a bench from my front porch as a prop for the bus stop bench. This scene had dialogue from the student talking to himself. The 18th scene was an establishing shot of the street and the student was in frame sitting on the bench. I had my parents drive their cars by for this scene, taking only 3 takes to perfect. After this scene, I told my group too take a lunch break.
Comments
Post a Comment