Production Blog
Production Blog: Filming Pt.4
On Saturday, the 21th of February I resumed filming with my group. After coming back from the lunch break, my group was ready to get back to filming. I walked everyone through the next few scenes and then I got to work. The 19th scene was a medium shot of one of my friends walking into the frame and sitting down on the bus stop. I instructed the camera man where to stand. This scene took around 3 takes because I needed to get this scene to a certain length. The 20th scene was an over the shoulder shot of my friend showing me an Instagram reel. This scene took a few takes because at first, the reel was not loading on his phone. However, after connecting to a hotspot, he was able to get the video to run smoothly. The 21st scene was a medium shot. In this scene, I came to a realization that I had left my phone at home. This scene took 2 takes because in the first clip my acting was lousy. I really wanted to sell this scene by getting into character correctly. The 22nd scene was a tracking shot of me running back to my house. This scene was shot three takes due to the same lighting problem I had in the previous blog. After repositioning the cameraman, the scene was filmed perfectly. The 23rd scene was a shot of me opening the door and running into my bedroom to grab my phone. This was a tracking shot. The cameraman made sure to hold the camera steady in order for the video to be clear. The 24th scene was an over the shoulder shot of me holding my phone. After finishing these scenes, filming was concluded for the day. Over the next hour I collected all the scenes and put them into a folder for safe keeping and organization.
Comments
Post a Comment