Production Blog

Production Blog: Review Pt.1

On Saturday, the 28th of February, I was able to have my parents watch my final task. I turned on my computer so the video could be scene on a bigger screen. My parents sat down on the couch to watch my video called "Fragments of The Past." They were excited to finally view it because of how much time I had spent planning and editing it. My mom paid close attention to the details in the opening scene. She admired the lighting and action scenes. My dad immediately noticed scenes and said it accurately represented my daily routine. Both of my parented liked the part where the title appeared dramatically on the screen. My mom said the camera angles we used made it feel like a real film. My dad commented that the pacing and scene transitions kept his attention the whole time. They greatly appreciated the hard work and dedication I had I put into matching the scenes with the storyboard. My dad thought the ending of the intro was a good cliffhanger. They both agreed that the lighting in the second scene looked very professional. My mom said she could see how my creativity contributed to a well put together video. My dad mentioned that the transitions between scenes were very professional and smooth. They asked me many questions about how I edited everything together. I explained the choices I made as the director of the project. Also, I mentioned how I used tutorials which helped me figure out the correct edits. My parents told me they were proud of how seriously I took the assignment. My mom said the introduction made her want to see the rest of the movie. My dad said it felt like something that would play on Netflix. Their feedback helped me feel more confident about submitting the project. Watching them react to my work made all the effort and hard work feel worth it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Music Video

Our Pitch